Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mountain View Family Session






This past weekend I had the pleasure of getting together with a family I photographed almost a year ago for the little  Birthday party.  This session was really nice because it was all family focused and they even had a sweet little addition that I had the true pleasure of meeting!


The other fun thing about this shoot is that they were our most recent contest winners!  They won a free Mary Bea Photography photo shoot by telling us what is meant to them to have a photo shoot.  Mom made a good point by saying things get busy with two kids and they hadn't taken the time recently to capture their growing family.  I was honored to be able to do that for them.  I know these are pictures that they will treasure for a lifetime!











No comments:

Post a Comment