Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday

Spring Forward!
With Daylight Savings coming up this weekend, it's true that Spring is really right around the corner! The cherry tree in front of my house is already sprinkling my front yard with is adorable little pink flowers and I am loving it!  With all this goodness to look forward to I figured why not incorporate flowers into this weeks Wardrobe Wednesday.  To me flowers = spring and vice versa.  I love these pairings because it let's the girls have a bit a fun with their outfits, you never want to have too much going on because then it can just look BUSY.  Today's looks are from Hanna Andreson, Nordstrom & Anthropologie.  Hanna is doing a $10 clearance today and that pink dress is ONLY 10 bucks, head over there now before all the goodies are gone!  

Come back next week for more fun ideas on how to dress your family for your family portrait!

No comments:

Post a Comment