Sunday, August 24, 2014

Portraits of a Family | Garrison, NY




I had the honor and privilege of meeting my newest nephew last week and to photograph all of my little ones!  It's hard to believe that MY sister has five kids, but here you have it.  All wonderful and special in their own way with beautiful personalities that shine through to make this great big family.

 
This is one of my favorite photos from the weekend because you can see the pure joy on both my niece's face as well as my Mom's (who just couldn't resist picking up this hilarious princess costume for her while out running errands.)  Being the only girl is this big family of boys she is our Mom's little princess!





Now this handsome fellow has a bit of growing up to do yet but he is a lucky guy to get to grow up with this fun & ever loving brood!  Welcome to the family Graham! xo, Aunt Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment